Monday, June 1, 2009

My Other Gig

While I am primarily a marketer, I also have a little side job with the Canadian Auto Press. They arrange to give me a new press car from an auto manufacturer once in a while, and I write them an article about that car.

My first ever article was just published online:
http://www.carpages.ca/article/2009/05/30/2010-toyota-corolla-preview

It's a review of the 2010 Toyota Corolla. Coming up in the next few weeks, I have the following articles scheduled to be published:
- preview of BMW X5-M and X6-M
- 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- Mini E (all electric vehicle)

After this, I generally won't be posting on this blog about car articles, but if you want to find out when they are published, sign up for my twitter feed. That way you can read my new car articles, AND find out about new posts on this blog.

Twitter ID: 3rdscreenmarket

No comments:

Post a Comment